In the newest episode of my vlog series: #NoBS – Meet my colleagues, you get the chance to meet Dawid Jankowski, Competency Center Director at Sii Poland.
Dawid’s adventure with Sii began 14 years ago. During this time, he has gone through many projects and positions. He started as a .NET developer, then grew as a Team Leader, and now he develops the Cybersecurity Competency Center as a Director.
Watch the video to find out:
- Dawid’s diverse and rich career history
- What does it mean to be an outstanding programmer?
- What does he enjoy most about IT?
- Should you pay ransom to hackers who have broken security features?
- How can the Cybersecurity Competency Center defend the company?
- And much more!
P.S. #NoBS – Meet My Colleagues is a vlog series, in which I interview the people I work with from Sii Poland, Tawerna Kaszubska, and my most recent investment Polonia Warszawa. You can expect smart questions and no political correctness. HERE you can see the playlist with all interviews.
Leave a Reply